News on Developments
How to rotate pdf's to the correct orientation automatically
ACROBAT PLUGIN'S FOR PC
Reputable companies we have sold tools to:
TIPS - July 2013
Products required in this tip are: PDF Rotate Pages v1.06 or greater
The way this works is it detects that the horizontal is greater than the vertical size page, so rotates that page to the given value e.g. 90 or 270 degrees. so all pdf's pages output will then be portrait orientation. if the page is already portrait then it will leave that page alone.
1. Download PDF Rotate Pages:
2. To run
This will create a new c:\yourfile-out.pdf automatically rotated.
3. To run a list of files do:-CD "c:\where your pdf files are"
dir /B *.pdf > list.txt
C:\winpdfrotatepages\PDFRotatePages -ilist.txt -fout -smart -r90 How to Automate this process from a user interface (see screen shot below)
Products required are: Rapid PDF Count v3 or greater and PDF Rotate Pages 1.06 or greater (see above)
2. Go into Reports & Scripts menu-->Run/Create/Save script on all files
3. In the script to start with enter:-
For testing/first time In the script end with enter:-
4. Click File menu-->Save As Script. (This can be loaded for next time)
5. click Run as DOS script. (in dos console: press any key when done)