News on Developments
ACROBAT PLUGIN'S FOR PC
Reputable companies we have sold tools to:
TIPS - September 2013
For example; say you have a 100 page
word document and you want to split it across 5 printers, each printer
will receive 20 pages.
NOTE: Batch & Print Pro is not multi threaded so it will send file 1 then file 2 after each other in sequence. some printers can print at the same speed as the spooler queue so balancing may not happen, a way to ensure it is to pause the spooler queues so then the prints are on hold in the queues ready to print - it's also a good way of checking the right amount goes to each printer too. An Alternative to using load balancing is to add the printer switch between the prints.
A Step by step guide:-
1. Download & Install Batch &
Right mouse on each file and select 'Addon Setup...'
5. Set the page start and end range for each file e.g. file 1 to 1-20 and file 2 21-40 etc etc
6. Scroll the main window list across to see the addon parameters are set correctly for each file like below.
7. Click File menu, Printer Load Balance Files in List...
8. Click 'Use round robin method checkbox' and set each printer up like below for number of load balanced printers required.
9. Click Save/Exit and then Click 'Yes' to apply to all in the list.
10. Now you can check that the load balanced prints is set for every file by scrolling across.
10. Click 'Print' the output should be like below.
Scroll across to see what prints have been sent to which printer.