News on Developments
ACROBAT PLUGIN'S FOR PC
Reputable companies we have sold tools to:
TIPS - July 2011
This takes the matter number entered by using VB script option in Batch & Print Pro and uses the number entered to select the files.
1. Download and install Batch & Print Pro.
2. Download and extract matter.vbs file from
4. Add the .vbs to Batch &
Print Pro (can be added automatically by changing BPP shortcut)
5. click print.
6. enter matter number e.g. 1001 (I have called each with a subfolder as the matter number)
7. When matter number is entered it will start a fresh new Batch & Print Pro session.
8. Click Print button to print the files.
You could also add this to the startup of Batch &
Print Pro easily by changing the shortcut to "Batch And Print.exe" c:\matter.vbs